Made Mulia Web Site: First Time Arrived in Australia

Friday, November 26, 2004

First Time Arrived in Australia

It was so cold ,"I said to my wife". A few days before departing to Aussie, my wife told to me, I had to wear a jumper. Somehow, I had already been in Aussie with Emma, my beauty little girl. Emma was one and half years old at that time, it was 18 maret 2001.
The night time in the airplane, Emma was crying. She was scared about a new thing that she met in the airplane. After about 15 minutes, she feel tired and slept on my lap. She woke up in the morning when the airplane landing. The nappi she wore had already fulled. But I could not had any time to change it.

While waiting the baggages, I saw Emma was wee-wee. Dropped on the floor. I was embarrassment. I tried to ease the urine by stepping the floor. I collected my stuff and the customs checked everything. Opened all of my bags.
After finishing everything, I met my lovely wife. She looked skinny. It had already been three months we were separated. "Emma...Emma this is mummy!", She said. After for a while Emma looked at her face, and smiled.

Nov, 2004



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home